How to Unlock HTC Mobile Phone Free
1. You can call your mobile phone carrier and ask for an unlock code. (Remember to say you’re traveling overseas and need to switch SIM card) This can take from 1 – 3 days for them to E-mail you the unlock code.
T-Mobile: 1 (877) 453-1304
AT&T: 1 (800) 331-050
Verizon: 1 (800) 837-4966
2. You can request an FREE unlock code at Freeulock.com. (This service is by far the simplest unlocking service I can find and it’s totally FREE)
3. You can also use the Gevey Sim which was originally design to unlock iPhones, but now available for many other smart phones. (You can get this on eBay for a good price)
Why unlock your Mobile Phone.
1. After unlocking the value (price) increase.
2. Gives you the ability to switch Mobile Phone carrier anytime, anywhere.
3. You can now unlock your Mobile Phone FREE. (see above)
4. Remote IMEI Unlocking (unlock with code) make it easier to Unlock. You don’t need any expensive wires or software.